Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: OT - So Nervous... ***UPDATE*** Thank you HB!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Dee,

    Thank you for sharing your sister's letter to you with all of us! I'm just so happy for you! Your sister sounds like a terrific person and it also sounds like she is eager to get to know you too. Having a sister is a wonderful thing and I sincerely hope that your bond will grow quickly to make up for all the years you've lost. Wouldn't it be wild if she was an AG collector too? Enjoy your newfound niece too. I'm so glad that everything is turning out well for you--I confess I was a bit worried that it might not. Keep us posted!

    Katie

  2. #42
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! And you have a little niece to spend more AG money on!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Somehow I hear the Bitty Twins calling... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Congratulations. What a happy week. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Deborah

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Octavias's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dee,
    How on earth I missed this thread I don't know, but wow...
    I am soooo happy for you!!

    I am expecially interested in your story because my dd is adopted, and she has a bio half sister who lives with bio relatives. I often think of how much to involve her in her sisters' life and how to do it. It's complicated when your essentially dealing with two seperate families. Your story inspires me. We got together with her and her family a few weeks ago, and we noticed all the physical similarities and stuff too.
    What a blessing for you to have found your sister!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so happy for you! That letter from your sister is really sweet; she sounds like a wonderful person. Thanks for the day-brightener! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new sister AND niece! That's great news!
    What fun it will be to involve them in your AG addiction as well... hee hee!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so happy for you!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] This is wonderful news!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member littlekitty81's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congradulations! I'm soo glad things worked out for you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    This is wonderful. It's so exciting and you will have plenty of time to get to know one another. Take your time and build a friendship and then let it deepen into a sister-ship. I see sharing, caring and memories to be made.
    God bless the both of you. ^j^ Mrs. C.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Dee, I am SOOOO happy for you and for your sister! What an amazingly beautiful gift it is to have a sister. I wish for you to have many, many happy moments with her and your niece! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great story. I'm very happy for you and them. I hope you get to meet soon. I know you will be a great aunt. I hope she likes dolls [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Thanks for sharing your story.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •